Meet Dr. David Donatelli
- Graduated from Temple University School of Dentistry in 1980
- Graduate Certificate in Prosthodontics from Temple University School of Dentistry in 1982
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics, 2016
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Member, International Team for Implantology
- Member and Past President, Pennsylvania Section of the American College of Prosthodontists
- Member, American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- Past President, Carl O. Boucher Prosthodontic Conference
After completing the graduate prosthodontic program at Temple University School of Dentistry, Dr. Donatelli returned to Pittsburgh, PA to teach part-time at the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine and maintain a private practice limited to prosthodontics. In 2011 he returned to Philadelphia and Temple University Kornberg School of Dentistry as a full-time faculty member in the Department of Restorative Dentistry. He was an Assistant Professor and the Course and Clinic Director for Removable Prosthodontics.
Dr. Donatelli has been a member of the American College of Prosthodontists since 1982. He has served on various ACP committees and currently serves on the Governance Review Task Force. He was a member on the ACP Task Force on Occlusion and a contributing editor to the Occlusion e-Book. He has served as Chair of the ACP Predoctoral Educators Meeting and completed the ACP Spokesperson’s Network Training in 2016.
Dr. Donatelli is a member of the American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics. He has served on the Board of Directors and various AAFP committees; Exhibits, Budget and Finance, Credentials and currently the Strategic Planning Committee.
Dr. Donatelli served as the Team Dentist for the 5 Time Stanley Cup Champion Pittsburgh Penguins. He has 3 Stanley Cup Rings from his tenure as team dentist.