Cosmetic Dentists Near Lower Gwynedd: Make Your Dream Smile A Reality!
Everyone knows that a great smile is important for your public appearance and self-confidence. Dr. Wilk, Dr. Zurek, Dr. Titlebaum and our team of top Cosmetic Dentists near Lower Gwynedd is committed to providing you with a healthy, beautiful smile. Common esthetic dental procedures offered by Cosmetic Dentists in Lower Gwynedd can correct misshaped, discolored, chipped or missing teeth. They also can be used to change the overall shape of teeth—from teeth that are too long or short, leave gaps, or simply need to be reshaped. We take pride in offering the latest advancements in Lower Gwynedd Cosmetic Dentistry to brighten, enhance, repair and straighten your teeth including:
- Tooth colored dental fillings or white fillings are the standard for today’s modern dentistry. Tooth colored composite fillings are made of a resin composite, as opposed to silver amalgam, gold, or other materials that were used previously to fill a cavity, restore the tooth’s strength and stability without compromising the tooth’s aesthetic.
- Teeth Whitening by a Cosmetic Dentist in Lower Gwynedd is a great way to effectively brighten your teeth. Restoration of the underlying, natural tooth shade is possible by simply removing surface stains from tea, coffee, red wine or tobacco and tartar. This is achieved by having the teeth cleaned. A Cosmetic Dentist in Lower Gwynedd may also employ bleaching techniques using carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide. Bleaching techniques may include the use of bleaching strips, a bleaching pen, a bleaching gel, or laser tooth whitening.
- Porcelain Veneers are the easiest way to having a more beautiful smile. A veneer is a thin shell of porcelain or plastic that is bonded to a tooth.
- Tooth Bonding is the application of a tooth-colored composite resin to repair a decayed, chipped, fractured or discolored tooth. It is often used to make teeth appear longer, and as a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings.
- An Inlay and Onlay is the recommended treatment when more than half of a tooth’s biting surface is damaged.
Highpoint Dental Medicine Cosmetic Dentists near Lower Gwynedd look after patients from when they start as a child all the way into their adult years. Patient care is always our top priority and making sure we educate our patients on good oral health practices is our number one concern. When you visit us you can always expect a high degree or professional skill and ability and a strong dedication to your oral health. For the top Cosmetic Dentists in Lower Gwynedd call 215-822-1866.