Let’s be honest; a smile full of white, straight teeth is an attractive asset for both women and men at any age. The cosmetic dental industry has jumped by leaps and bounds over the last few years, and today’s techniques, tools and materials for creating a mega-watt smile are exceptional. A smile makeover performed by our dentist is one of the quickest and most effective ways to transform your appearance and self-esteem.
Cosmetic dentistry uses conservative and aesthetic restorative procedures that have the potential to make patients appear younger. These simple treatments can effectively reverse the signs of dental aging. For a patient to receive the optimum results, it’s recommended they choose a skilled, experienced expert like our dentist, Dr. Brian Wilk.
Here are some great options for improving your smile:
1. Teeth Whitening. Whitening or bleaching is the most popular cosmetic treatment available, and just brightening the teeth even a couple of shades can make a major difference. Our in-office procedure can step up your game by whitening teeth up to eight dazzling shades.
In just one simple appointment with our cosmetic dentist you can achieve that Hollywood smile without the discomfort or long days bleaching at home.
2. Veneers. If your current smile features chipped or broken teeth or those badly stained or mildly misaligned, our cosmetic dental professional can recommend porcelain veneers. These thin, shell-like coatings are fabricated to fit over a prepared tooth to correct imperfections. Veneers are permanently cemented to your teeth and come in a wide variety of shades, shapes and sizes to create the best teeth for your unique smile.
Veneers are a simple, pain-free method for achieving a natural-looking smile.
There are also several restorative treatments that your dentist can perform that also come under the cosmetic dentist umbrella:
3. Crowns. Dental crowns preserve the function of damaged teeth. A porcelain crown is made of a durable material that is used to encase a tooth and restore its original shape and size.
4. Bridges. When you have a missing tooth or multiple teeth, a dental bridge can be fitted to conceal the gap and restore a natural smile.
5. Implants. Another solution for a missing tooth is an implant. The procedure involves a crown that is permanently rooted in the jaw via a post made of titanium and an abutment.
Cosmetic dental services are a wonderful way to protect the natural teeth and deliver the most attractive-looking smile for a patient. At Yardley Dental Arts, we take great pride in our team of professionals. Schedule a consultation with cosmetic dentist today, and let’s take your smile to the next incredible level.