Are You Watching Your Holiday Goodie Intake?November 14, 2015
Reasons to Try AcceleDent in Doylestown With Your Invisalign™ TreatmentDecember 30, 2015
Experts Outside of Kulpsville For Dental Implants Can Improve Your Smile
If you live in Kulpsville, PA we understand your choices of dentists may be limited. That is why it is important to research what dental implant specialists may be in your area. At Smilestone Dental, we understand how important it is to find the right dentist with the necessary experience to give you the smile you deserve.
Why Choose Dental Implants Over Other Treatments?
Although you do have other choices for treatment, dental implants have become the standard when it comes to tooth replacement.
- Best replacement for natural tooth. A dental implant can look, feel and function just like a natural tooth. It can be made of hardened materials to ensure your dental implant will remain strong and durable.
- Lasts longer than other options. While dental bridges are a viable option when it comes to replacing a tooth, then eventually need to be replaced. Yes, they can last anywhere from 5-10 years, but dental implants can last a lifetime with the proper care.
- Regain Your Confidence. Embarrassed by missing teeth? Worried that your dentures may slip and fall out? Dental implants are rock solid and can give you that self-confident back so you can go on enjoying your life.
- Speak clearly. If you are missing teeth it may be harder to pronounce certain words. Even wearing dentures can change the way your speak. Because dental implants are meant to look natural, they function just as your natural teeth without the speech impediment of dentures.
- Keep your natural smile. Without teeth to support your jaw and shape of your face, it may appear sunken in and give you an older look.
- Eat what you want. Apples, popcorn or candy you can eat it all. With dentures or dental bridges you always must be aware of what you eat as not to cause damage to the appliance.
Smilestone Dental is Your Choice For Dental Implants Near Kulpsville
At Smilestone dental we have been helping patients with dental implants in Kulpsville and surrounding areas for years. It’s no wonder why our patients become customers for life!
Our practice’s main dentist, Dr. Catherine Dulay Lichtenstein, began practicing dentistry in 2009. While getting her dental degree she was awarded the Dr. William Starek Award for outstanding achievement in endodontics and the Dr. Donald McElroy Endodontic award for extra work in endodontics and professional behavior. With her knowledge and experience, Dr. Lichtenstein can help your family keep their pearly whites and good overall oral health.
Your dental implants dentist located in North Wales, Dr. Catherine Dulay Lichtenstein, and our entire dental staff are dedicated to providing high-quality dental care to patients of all ages. Our dental office is equipped with the most up-to-date dental equipment and staffed with experienced dental professionals in order to help you do just that. Call your dental implants dentist near Kulpsville at 215-874-0888.