Dental Payment & Financing Options
Our fees are based on providing the finest care, skill and time required for the appropriate treatment. We believe open communication is important and will discuss your care and associated fees in detail with you before beginning any treatment.
Dental InsuranceOur goal is to assist you in maximizing your insurance benefits. Understanding your insurance can be challenging, and each plan differs in its covered services. We encourage you to become familiar with your policy exclusions, deductibles and required co-payments.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will:
- File your insurance electronically within 24 hours of your visit and request payment of your benefit directly to our office.
- Research your dental insurance plan to advise you of benefits available to you.
- Re-file your insurance a second time within 60 days.
- Follow the American Dental Association guidelines for coding procedures and filing insurance.
Your responsibilities include:
- Payment of fees not covered by your insurance plan, payment in full at the time of service if you have no dental insurance, or payment in full if your insurance company does not pay our office within 75 days.
- Calling our office if your monthly statement does not reflect your insurance payment within four to six weeks.
- Keeping our office informed of any changes in your insurance coverage or employment.
Discounts and Financing PlansWe offer a 5% pre-payment discount for any treatment plan over $2000. Or, we can help you arrange payments through the financial plans summarized below. Please contact our office for additional details.
Care Credit:Care credit is 6 months interest free if paid within promotional period. Extended payment plans are available with fixed APR. The CareCredit payment options allow you to:
- Start treatment today
- Save your other credit cards for unplanned expenses
- Enjoy low minimum monthly payments
- Pay no annual fees or prepayment penalties
- Use it for additional treatment – no need to reapply
- For more information you can go to www.carecredit.com